Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Hello and Smiles

Hi everyone and welcome back to our crafty space.
Raluca here with a new card showcasing some of the products from the new release.





These circle dies are so awesome and I wanted to use all of them on a card, but I tried to create a clean and simple card.





* First I prepared a white card base for my card.
* Then I die cut all the circles from different pastel colored cardstock and glued them on the card base.
* Next I die cut the solid hello from white cardstock 3 times,  stacked them together and glued them in the center of the card.


* I completed the greeting using the "Just saying Hello" stamp set.
* I glued a few clear sequins and my card was done.







Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear Sequin MIX



If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow Create A Smile using the name @createasmilestamps and if you have any questions about card making, techniques or products or if you want to share your creations with Create A Smile fans join us on our Facebook group Create A Smile - Friends & Family :).

Have a lovely Tuesday!
Thanks for stopping by,
Raluca


2 comments:

  1. A simple design with diecuts but the layout and colours make it AMAZING

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card , very creative !
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete