Sunday, January 7, 2018

Happy Shiny New Year

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
I'm really excited to this year because last year was loads of uncertainties and the dust has finally somewhat settled and I'm ready to polish up all my crafty side and make them better this year.

Firstly, I thought of trying a new style (for me) of photographing my card. This is my first time doing a proper flat-lay of my card. What do thing? Do you like it? I had fun doing this style and I would like to continue. 

Anyways, let's get to the card chatters. I've started out with a shiny card for the first card of the year.  




With the Big Stars Polka stencil, you can easily cover the entire card base to create your own background. Of course, you can "colour" in the stars using various medium but I've decided to go bold & gold with the Ranger Gold Embossing Powder. I find that kraft card stock & gold embossed images are such a classic combo. 

To bring the attention to the sentiment, I've decided to keep them simple and black. Simply with the use of the Just Saying Hello stamp & the alphabet stickers, I could make the message quick and easy. Finished the card of with a couple of dots using the Ranger Enamel Accents in white. 




Follow Create A Smile on Facebook keep yourself updates on all the happenings and if you're an Instagram addict like I am, you can follow Create A Smile using this name : @createasmilestamps ! :)

Mail Call : Christine is looking to decorate her office with your beautiful Create A Smile cards creation. Send your cards to Merremstr. 21, 47053 Duisburg, Germany.



Thanks for stopping by,

1 comment:

  1. That’s a perfect photo of a perfect card ! I’m wishing you a very happy and, mostly healthy new year ! Love from France, Marjorie
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete