Wednesday, October 25, 2017

one layer hello card

Hello crafty friends, Nicole here.

Anni is on vacation and I'm taking over her Wednesday post but she will be back soon with her amazing creations. :-)




I wanted to challenge myself with a one layer card and the fun stamp set "just saying hello".


  1. Take some sentiments you like and arrange them on your card base. 
  2. Chose a color palette. I chose a rainbow minus the green and yellow.
  3. Stamp color after color and clean your stamps well after each use. I started with the big hello and worked my way up and down the card base.
  4. I just stamped a tiny heart for the finishing touch and covered it with Glossy Accents.


Sometimes planning the card needs more time than actually making it but after that, you could easily make a bunch of identical cards.


just saying hello / in bloom


There are lots and lots of great sentiment stamps in the Create A Smile Shop! Here are just some of them...

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a colorful day :-)
Nicole

2 comments: