Sunday, February 19, 2017

No Stamping Today

Hey crafters! Today, I'm using my previous card as an inspiration for today's card. Last month, I shared this card  where I used dies to create a background. For the card that you see below, I've used the same technique but instead of die-cutting for the entire panel, I've only did half. 




As usual, I've used my Prima watercolour to create a vibrate pink background. It's just a random wash of colour. Then, I took a cardstock and started my die-cutting. I've also added tiny dots of pink stickles all and die-cut sentiments. 

It was really that simple :) I'm actually looking forward to explore this technique further and hopefully I can share with you more ideas. 



Pocket Tag - Die Cut
Kleine Worte - Die Cut
Prima Watercolours


Follow Create A Smile on Facebook keep yourself updates on all the happenings and if you're an Instagram addict like I am, you can follow Create A Smile using this name : @createasmilestamps ! :)



Thanks for stopping by,




No comments:

Post a Comment