Friday, February 10, 2017

A Swirly Hello

Hi there!
Samantha here with you today, and I'm sharing a card that will hopefully make you smile!! 



     

This card came together because I knew I wanted to use the background stamp, and I knew it was going to involve rainbows! Ha! 


This card was SO FUN to make, and totally used one of my FAVORITE things: ink blending!
- on your white card front, heat emboss the background image
- choose your colors and blend in a rainbow color pattern (I used Distress Inks: Abandoned Coral, Worn Lipstick, Dried Marigold, Mustard Seed, Cracked Pistachio, Twisted Citron and Peacock Feathers)
- once you are finished blending, add some water splatters and set aside to dry


- stamp and heat emboss the small, complimentary greeting onto a strip of black cardstock
- stamp the large greeting in black onto white cardstock, and fussy cut out
- trim the background pannel: I just followed some of the swirls, and LOVE it!
- attach everything to your card front


This card was so easy to make! You could also have colored the swirls in greys and then added a pop of color with a sentiment! I'm all about the pop!! 


I used the AWESOME Sophisticated Shells cling stamp for the background (swoon!) and then added my sentiment with the Just Saying Hello stamp set! 

    

Did you know that the shop sells more than paper crafting supplies? Yes!! It sells these AMAZING and totally unique Create a Smile totes!! Check them out!! 


~Samantha
 
   
     

3 comments: