Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Glowing Seaside | Chibi lights

Hi!

I've been wanting to play with my Chibi Lights for a long time, when I saw the Glowing Seaside stamp set I knew they would go perfectly together! (it might even be so that Christine designed them to work with the system).





Sometimes you just want a card that lights up, had so much fun creating characters and a background that would look great lit up.



The techniques behind getting this result is quite easy and here is a video on how I did step by step.





When working with Chibi Lights use them sparingly, build a card that would work awesome on itself but woud get that little bit extra by using the lights.



1 comment:

  1. Awesome card ! The lightening system looks so simple (when you do it.....) ! And the result is stunning !

    ReplyDelete