Thursday, August 18, 2016

thinking of you

Hello there, it's Nicole.

Do you have an "I'm gonna use that later"-drawr in your crafting area? Well, I do. :-)



I made that background some days ago for another card but ended up not using it. As I was looking for new ideas and inspiration, I went through my "pre-colored stamps drawr" and I found that hedgehog with the cup. Surprisingly, the colors of the background and the cup matched perfectly. So I put them together to create this card.






  • do some ink blending on a piece of paper
  • add hearts by using the stencil and some white pigment ink and a sponge dauber
  • die cut a circle and the stitched border
  • adhere the background to your cardbase (I used foam tape)
  • stamp, color and fuzzy cut the critter and the cup (I used my Zigs)
  • stamp the sentiment and adhere the image with foam tape
  • decorate with enamel dots


Double Stitched Rectangles / Big Hearts Polka / Doctor's Helpers


There is still plenty of time to join the monthly challenge. We would love to see your blue creations. :-) And did you know there's a GUETST DESIGN spot to win?! How awesome is that :-)

Have a happy day!
Thanks for stopping by :-)







7 comments:

  1. Lovely Background n cute card ! Yes I too have few bgs waiting to be used ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a really cute card! I didn't know hedgehogs drank coffee! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I'm not sure he's going to drink it :-) I always thought he brings a cup of tea to a friend :-)

      Delete
  3. ED Conqueror



    Get the real facts in Michael Steel’s ED Conqueror System Review. Does Erectile Dysfunction Conqueror PDF work? Is ED Conqueror eBook Scam or Legit?



    http://quantumvisionsystemreview.com/ed-conqueror-system-review/

    ReplyDelete