Monday, August 1, 2016

All about diecutting....

Hi Anja again on this Monday and the new start of a month. Can you believe it's August already?
Have you seen all those great dies at the last release aren't they awesome?
So for today's card I would like to focuse on some of them......





As I mentioned before I really liked all those great new dies for the last release so when I got them this weekend I had to play with them.
I tried to combine different dies in one card.






I started with a cardpanel from watercolor paper and white heat embossed the new color your polka cling stamp.
I watercolored all the polka dots with 5 different shades of distress ink.
I diecut a rectangle with  the second biggest double stitched rectangle die and adhered the outline onto a topfolded card. The inner rectangle I placed onto the cardbase using some foamtape.
Then I diecut a tag with the lovely tags M out of some vellum and clear embossed the clustered leaves cling stamp.
Did the same on some vellum but this time I used white embossingpowder and fuzzy cut the leaves.
I adhered those leaves at the cardpanel and placed the tag over them.
Now I diecutted from some colored cardstock the little leaves and flowers from the pocket tag. I placed these onto the vellum clustered leaves and copic colored them. To give them more dimension I used a white gelpen.
The sentiment is white heat embossed onto some black cardstock.
To finish of the card I adhered some sequins and tied a ribbon at the tag.





























Stamps;

Message in a bottle, Clustered leaves, Color your Polka.



Cool cuts (dies)

Double stitched rectangles, Lovely tags M and Pocket tag











It's a new month so we have a new challenge please join in the fun we love to see what you all come up with.

Have a great week and see you next Monday,
Hugs Anja

3 comments:

  1. love the vellum and the ombre effect

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. Love all the embossing effects and the perfect colors. Thanks for sharing your artistry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tone on tone look! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete