Saturday, July 9, 2016

Two Challenges - One Card

Hey stampers, Anni here!
Today I share a card with you that I made using the cute hippo from the set Es ist serviert/ Served up.







I combined the two current challenges: The sketch is from the fun challenge going on in our Facebook group called Create a Smile Friends and Family.


The second challenge is the one that you can find on the blog. This month the theme is:

And I knew I wanted to make this card for a good friend of mine who turned 40 a few days ago.




  • Stamp, color with Copics and fussy cut the hippo.
  • Die cut a tag and from the tag the 40.
  • Create a shaker element with beads.
  • Create the background with a stencil and some ink blending. 
  • Stamp and heat emboss the sentiment in white on pink card stock. 
  • Knot the twine to the tag.
  • Finish up the card with some sequins.





Did you realize? I created it a longer tray so the 40 could fit on it. I stamped the hippo but masked of the right end of the tablet with washi tape. After that I inked up only the tray but not the left side, positioned the stamp at teh right place and stamped again.



Didi you notice? I used a new product from the release next week. It is an HUGE and fabulous release you wouldn't want to miss. Release countdown starts on Monday.



   

2 comments: