Sunday, February 28, 2016

A Card Without Any Images - Rainbow Fun!

Hi everyone! You know, I'm not such a great colourist and I always take so long when colouring an image, eventhough I love it. So, sometimes, I take the opportunity to make a great without using any images and you can still make a great card! With die-cuts that's popping out everywhere nowadays, there's plenty you can do :)



To make a fun card without involving any images.

As you can see, I basically almost filled the background with the colours of the rainbow. As usual, I use Distress Ink for this. You can use any medium you have. Hey! You can even use strips of cardstock to create a rainbow background. 

With a busy background, I wanted to keep the rest of the card clean. I die-cut those frames and left it uncoloured. The frame can stand out more and a gold die cut for the sentiment just adds a little glam to the card, don't you think? ;) 





Create A Smile Die-Cuts - Birthday-Triple
Create A Smile Die-Cuts - Magical Frame
Create A Smile Stamps - Mini Birthday



Follow Create A Smile on Facebook keep yourself updates on all the happenings and if you're an Instagram addict like I am, you can follow Create A Smile using this name : @createasmilestamps ! :)

Thanks for stopping by,


6 comments:

  1. I like how your card turned out. It's a clever use of dies and the coloring is super.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you did this card and how colorful it is! It's so cool because there is no image on the card but there is! I don't have a die cutter but I think I can do this without one. Do you mind if I use your image and try to make a card? I will give you credit for the idea. I can't wait to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the frames using to create a focus on the watercolored background! Love the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely n colorful way to use the die-cuts !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely n colorful way to use the die-cuts !

    ReplyDelete