Thursday, December 10, 2015

Merry Christmas

Hello crafty friends, Yoonsun here! I’m sharing with you my red version of snowflake Christmas card with Make a Wish and Winter Fun stamp sets.


I love making watercolour cards and these watercoloured snowflakes help all of us imagine the romantic Christmas!

 
  • For the scripty background, I randomly stamped the word "Winter" from the Winter Fun stamp set on A2 size white card base using SSS Fog Gray dye ink.
  • For the watercoloured panel, I stamped the snowflakes from the Winter Fun stamp set onto watercolour paper using embossing ink, white heat embossed. I then coloured it with MFT Red Hot, Orange Fizz dye inks using waterbrush. And then I trimmed it with Stacked Pierced Ovals Dies.
  • For the sentiment, I stamped the word "Wish" from the Make A Wish stamp set on white card stock using black pigment ink, fussy cut it. I then stamped "merry Christmas" on black card stock using embossing ink, white heat embossed.
  • I mounted all elements as shown to the stamped base using dimensional foam tape.
  • I embellished with a few PPP clear sequins.

 
 

 

 

Thanks for stopping by! Happy holiday crafting!!
xoxo Yoonsun

3 comments: