Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Wishing You Sunshine and Smiles

Hello Crafters! 

It's Kelly here and I'm sharing a tropical card today. 


I wanted to build up a scene using the Cockatoo from Jungle Fever. 

There is a sweet and simple video to show you all about the making :) 




I did outline my sentiment with a bit of white gel pen after the camera was off to help make it stand out. I also added a few dots to the lilies. 

I love being able to combine new and old stamp sets to get a completely different look! If your sentiment is blending in to your background try outlining it with a white gel pen to make it pop. Speaking on sentiments don't forget combining them to create a new one :) 


Jungle Fever 
Botanical Love 
Bad Day 
Time to Say Thanks 


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love all the bright happy colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so enjoyed watching you create this scene (I struggle to do that) and the idea of using multiple stamps together is fantastic, I think the blue outlining truly brought it over the top, it was already great, but it made it fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeously coloured card, Kelly - makes me want to book a trip to Hawaii :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly I love everything ... but I must tell you I am Gah Gah over those leaves!!! Yeah ME who usually goes for the bird!! REally great card!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete