Thursday, November 27, 2014

Danke





Hi friends!

Linda here with a simple, cute card for you today, which uses the newly released Perfect Tune set!



I wanted to create a card that was simple, but had some fun details in it. I also love learning and speaking foreign languages, so the 'danke' sentiment was perfect!

 
I stamped then copic coloured my little radio image, before stamping then outlining the sentiment speech bubble--I thought that outlining it might bring a fun little point of interest on what is otherwise a very simple card! Little details like this can really help a CAS card look more finished.

Finally I took a coordinating ink and created a border using the two teeny circle/bubble images from the same set.

 Don't forget those tiny little images that come in stamp sets, you can easily use them to create borders or even full backgrounds with a little patience!

























That's it for me today-- it's my eldest daughter's birthday tomorrow, so I have to run! Birthday decorations to put up!

Have a great week and I'll see you again soon!

Linda

1 comment: