Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Something to help!

Hi everyone and welcome back to our crafty space. Raluca here with a new card showcasing the adorable "Doctor's Helpers" stamp set.



I had a lot of fun last time when I played with this set and I created a card with the cute beaver (you can find that card here), so I decided to create another card with one of the cuties from the set and this time I chose the adorable foxes.



* First I stamped the images on some white cardstock, colored them using Spectrum Noir markers and fussy cut them.
* Next I die cut a pink pattern paper panel with the largest stitched rectangle and mounted it to a white card base, slightly larger than the panel, using craft foam.
* I die cut a white panel with the largest stitched rectangle and then I die cut it again using a scalloped corner die.
* I mounted it on the card and next I adhered the images and a sentiment to the card.
To finish my card I glued a few clear sequins and I added Wink of Stella on the foxes.









If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow Create A Smile using the name @createasmilestamps and if you have any questions about card making, techniques or products, if you want to share your creations with Create A Smile fans or if you want to participate in our monthly challenge join us on our Facebook group Create A Smile - Friends & Family :).

Have a lovely Tuesday!
Thanks for stopping by,
Raluca



No comments:

Post a Comment