Saturday, February 3, 2018

[VIDEO] Masking&Fussy cutting

Hi everybody :-)

Does anybody love masking as much as I? Even masking (and fussy cutting!!) these very fury fur? ;-) hihi... yes, its kind of kamikaze, but I love how it turned out :-)











I've seen a card from Christine (Instagram: @c.c.ard) and remembered this older Stampset and immediately wanted to use itagain  after a long time  :-) Old freinds are the best ;-)






Here you can watch my Video in "english"



And here you can watch my video in german











Did you've seen the newest Challenge from Create a smile? HERE your can find unbelivable Inspiration from our challenge-Design-Team :-)







https://www.createasmilestamps.com/stempel-stamps/bad-day/#cc-m-product-10980433223


4 comments:

  1. Hi Birka, I love this stamp set and your card is too darned CUTE! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it took you twenty minutes to do all the fussy cutting for your little chickies masks! Love your card! Your colours are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing. I LOVE that card - it's so cute! I forget about masking. You remind me how easy it is to get started! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete