Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Hello, how are you?

I am sorry I forgot to post my card yesterday so one day late but here is my card for this week's inspiration.

 
 
 
I came across this technique the other day over at the blog from Stephanie Klauck, and loved to try it with the CAS supplies.




I used a topfolded white cardbase.
First I stamped the background and white heat embossed it. I used the stencil and made a Rainbow background. Cut the cardstock to fit my cardbase and adhered it. To make it even more pop I placed two small strips of black cardstock above and beneath my panel.
Diecut the hello word out of white and black cardstock and white heat embossed two feathers onto some vellum and cut them out.
Adhered everything to the cardbase and stamped the sentiment. To finish of the card I placed some enamel stickers.






Stamps;

Just saying hello and Funcky feathers



Cling stamps;

Mandala;



Stencil;

Winter day;



Cool cuts (dies)

Hello twice;



Enamel stickers;









You can use your stencils in different ways just look around and you will find different options to use them. Here I used them to create a nice striped background.
To make your diecut stand out at the background you can create a shadow by diecutting it once more out of some dark colored cardstock here I used black. Adhere your diecut slightly offset from the darker diecut.







We are having some nice challenges going on here and on Facebook so feel free to join in the fun. We love to see what you come up with.

Have a great week;

Hugs Anja

No comments:

Post a Comment