Thursday, February 15, 2018

hallo baby

Hello everyone, Nicole here. I'm still making baby cards because I need so many.



I just went through my stash and found that cute chick that was perfect for a baby card. I like baby cards that aren't just blue or pink ;-)



  1. create the background with the stencil and Distress Ink, I turned my stencil a bit to get even more rays.
  2. use some green paper and die cut a grass border, give it some depth with a bit of Distress Ink at the bottom
  3. Stamp your sentiment on the grass
  4. stamp, color and fussy cut your critter. I added a bit of Glossy Accents on the beak.
  5. stamp the clowds with a light gray ink
  6. to add some interest on the clowds, I used Nuvo Glitter Accents "fresh snowfall"
  7. a little banner in the same color as the chicks hearts on his head gives the card a bit of interest as well




Lovely Critters / just saying hello * nur mal hallo sagen / Stencil: focal point / welcome baby




We LOVE to see what you create! Share your creations on Instagram using #createasmilestamps :-)

Thank you for stopping by!
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment