Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Welcome Elias!

Hey stampers, Anni here!

Today I have a baby card for you!





Good friends of us got a foster-child. So I wanted to make a baby card. Well, infact it isn't a baby but a toddler. The card should fit for a little boy. I thought the koalas from Alle Mann an Bord / All Hands on Deck is the perfect starting point for that.




  • It is so easy to personalize a card just by using alphabet stickers. I spelled out the name of the kid and so it is a card just for him.
  • I stamped the word "Willkommen" with black Versafine ink. That is my favorite ink to stamp sentiments - crisp and very black.
  • At first I cut the word Willkommmen in a stripe but it looked very solid - then I decided to fussy cut it. A little bit fiddly but I think it's worth the time.

 

Today started the new challenge on the blog! Hop over, the Challenge DT is A-MA-ZING! And then be inspired and play along!



            

2 comments: