Sunday, December 3, 2017

Santa Clumsy Through Windows

Hey everyone! Time to bring out the Santa! I'm talking about one of the new stamp sets and today, I'm using ALL the images. Read more down in the tutorial. Oh, by the way, I wish I could add more colourful sequins on my card but I've recently moved and loads of my craft supplies are still in boxes :( 
Anyways, you can check out the entire release here.

You can also find Mail Call details at the moment of this post ;) 



Firstly, I want to say that if you are a fan of die-cutting, having a bunch of basic shapes, for me, is important. It helps to make windows which you can use in any theme cards. So, I've pulled out my circle die (sorry, i don't know where this is from. lost the packaging) and start to trace out where I would like to have it. 

After die-cutting all four circle windows, I've trace the circles down on the card base. This is important so that I know where to stamp my images. 


You can see now that I've stamped out all four of the main images. I think this window technique helps you to make full use of your stamp set that you've bought with your hard earn money ;) 


I've chosen to colour in the images with the trusty Distress Markers. Mainly because the images are smaller and it was easier to just pop out those markers and colour them. 


Pop down the die-cut layer with dimensional stickers and sentiment. All done and all easy :D 





Follow Create A Smile on Facebook keep yourself updates on all the happenings and if you're an Instagram addict like I am, you can follow Create A Smile using this name : @createasmilestamps ! :)

Mail Call : Christine is looking to decorate her office with your beautiful Create A Smile cards creation. Send your cards to Merremstr. 21, 47053 Duisburg, Germany.



Thanks for stopping by,

2 comments: