Samantha here sharing this AWESOME, summery card!! It's perfect to send to someone, just to say 'hello'!!
OMG - that rhino. That's all I can say. I created this card because I'm in love with the rhino! Ha! :)
Let's get to it!
- stamp and color the images! (I used Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers)
- fussy cut out!
- add foam tape to the inflatable floaties for his arms! And adhere the breathing part of the snorkel!
- on the card front, create the ocean!
- all I did was smoosh Peacock Feathers, Mermaid Lagoon and Vintage Photo onto my craftmat, then spritz with water. I took my card front and tapped it lightly into the water-y mix. Let it dry and repeated the process! Love!
- stamp/heat emboss the sentiment and add the AWESOME Pretty Pink Posh clear drops!
Are there any one-layer lovers out there? This would be a wonderful card for you do! Just stamp and mask off the goat, and ta-da!
That ADORABLE rhino is from the Beach Party Kit, and I just LOVE it!!!! I used the sentiment from Just Saying Hello stamp set!