Friday, May 12, 2017

The Best of the Best

Hi there!
Samantha here and today I'm sharing a fun card with the BEST rainbow wishes for you! Ha!



     

Honestly, I love contrasting rainbow with black and white...that's how this card was born! 


Let's create this card together!

- on a piece of white cardstock, heat emboss in white the background image
- once dry and cool, add some watercolor in a rainbow pattern! (I used Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and the packaging technique to create my watercolored look!)
- allow the cardstock to dry, and then die cut out the rectangle


- layer a piece of washi tape under the frame, and heat emboss your sentiment onto a white card base.
- pop up the banner, and add some Pretty Pink Posh sequins to finish off the card!


That frame on my card (see above)...? Yeah it was leftover piece from when I created THIS card!!! SO FUN, right?! I keep all my scraps - you never know when inspiration will hit, and then BAM - half the work is done for you! :)


LOVED making this card! I used the Color Your Polka rubber cling stamp for the background frame. The sentiment and banner are from the goooooorgeous Decorated Wishes set. And the frame was created with the Double Stitched Rectangle dies!

    

Create a Smile Stamps has moved!!! Check out the website for the latest up to date information! We're so excited for this new space to thrive and grow!

~Samantha






2 comments:

  1. What a nice design of the card is this and I like it very much.Check Advantage coupon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, dear, I need this type of valuable information in the past some time and finally, I got it. If you need for responsive and creative web design services in Delhi, visit Ogen Infosystem. They are a Top Website Designing Company in Delhi.
    Ecommerce Website Designing Company in Delhi

    ReplyDelete