Monday, May 8, 2017

Hello from afar.........

And again it's me on this Monday at the beginning of a new week with some inspiration for you.

 
 


I wanted to make an interactive card and use some older stampsets.




I started with a topfolded white cardbase.
At the inside I sponged a skyline with a cloudmask and some distress ink.
I stamped the balloon and the doggie twice and colored them.
Adhered them together with some sturdy twine.
I diecut a circle in the cardbase and in the patterned paper which I cut slightly smaller then the cardbase.
I glue the twine between the cardbse and the patterned paper so you can turn the image.
Stamped the sentiment onto some lila cardstock and cut a banner.
Adhered the enamel stickers to finish of the card.






Stamps;

Just saying hello, Uplifting and Your view.

Patterned papers

Enamel stickers.


 







Stay tuned for some new stamps in the future and please share your ideas and creations.
Have a great week,

Anja

1 comment:

  1. Re-opening 07.05.17 ... heute ist der 09.05. und der Shop ist nicht nur immer noch off, es gibt auch Null Info. Ich wäre wirklich an einigen Produkten interessiert gewesen, aber das ist keine vertrauenerweckende Art, mit Kunden umzugehen.

    ReplyDelete