Thursday, May 4, 2017

Distress Inks 1/4 * blending

Hi there, Nicole here.

New month, new series! 😀 This time I'm gonna show you four creations during the month of May using my favorite Distress Ink techniques. So let's start with the first one: INK BLENDING...





I love creating with distress Inks and how versatile they are. Because I did not use them as much as I would love to, this month will be all about them.


  1. stamp with a clear sticky ink on paper that you like for blending, I used watercolor paper
  2. add white embossing powder and heat set it
  3. start blending with low pressure and with the lightest color
  4. add more and different colors until you like the result :-)
  5. I added some fun details (I used Stickles by Ranger)
 

Mandala / mini Geburtstag


I'd love to see what you create. Show us your projects on Facebook -> Create A Smile Friends & Family

Only a few days left and Create A Smile will be back from their moving break! :-D



Thanks for stopping by! See you soon :-)




3 comments:

  1. Oh Nicole, die ist der Hammer!! (ich glaube, ich wiederhole mich ;-)) Aber was raus muss, muss raus!
    Drück dich!
    LG Kerstin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Nicole! What other colors Distress ink did you use? Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete