Samantha here and today I have a cute, and BRIGHT birthday card!
I really just wanted to use that FUN background stamp, so that's where I started with my card! Simple as that!
This is an easy card to make!
- stamp your image onto a white card front
- add watercolor! (I scribbled my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers onto a piece of old plastic packaging, spritzed with water, and then smooshed it onto my stamped panel! so easy, and so fun!)
- let the watercolor dry, then add more color on top! It's all about the layers!
- once dry, cut out some of the balloons!! there really was no rhyme or reason for which balloons were chopped, but i just wanted an unfinished edge around most of the card!
- lastly, I heat embossed my sentiment, and then added a thin shadow line in black to help it stand out!
- a few sequins finished it off!
You could also just stamp this image onto your card front, and only add color to parts of the image instead of cutting around some of the balloons!!
Oh, I just LOVE that Balloons in the Sky cling stamp for the background! And the sentiment was from the Make a Wish stamp set! So perfect together! I also used some sequins from Pretty Pink Posh!
Did you know that Create a Smile Stamps is offering FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE for a limited time?! JUMP on that!!!!! It's such a fabulous deal!!