Tuesday, February 14, 2017

You're creepy cute!!

Hi everyone and Happy Valentine's Day!! 
Raluca here with a new card using the adorable "Creepy Cute" stamp set.



Going through my stash, I always look for stamps that I can use for more that one occasion or one specific holiday. So when I saw this stamp set I knew that I can make a cute Valentine's Day card using these 2 cute little ghouls.



On a white piece of cardstock I used the Hexagon Web stencil, adding color with Distress Inks and an ink blending tool. After I was done with the background I die cut from another piece of white cardstock a heart in the middle and I added foam tape and adhere it over the ink blended panel.



Then I stamped the 2 ghouls using Distress Ink Black Soot and I colored the images with Nuvo markers.
After that I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment in white on a strip of red cardstock.
I adhered everything as shown in the photos and as my last step I glued the entire panel on a grey card base. 


I really hope I gave you some inspiration to make some cute and easy Valentine's Day cards!





Stencil: Hexagon web



Double Stitched Rectangles






If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow Create A Smile using the name @createasmilestamps and if you have any questions about card making, techniques or products or if you want to share your creations with Create A Smile fans join us on our Facebook group Create A Smile - Friends & Family :).

Have a lovely Tuesday!
Thanks for stopping by,
Raluca

1 comment: