Sunday, November 27, 2016

Christmas Card with New Kit!

Hi Everyone! If you didn't already know this, Create A Smile has released a brand new kit! And don't worry, this kit is not only for Christmas cards but it's versatile. I will share some non-Christmas cards ideas next time but for today, I couldn't resist to make some christmas cards. 


As you might have guessed, I used the stencil! I coloured my white texture paste with a bit of red to create this soft pink. I used my red distress ink (Barn Door). You can add more ink or less to make the colour for vibrant or muted. 

I've also embossed the big sentiment on vellum with Gold Embossing powder and finished the card with some sequins that you can also get from the kit. 








Follow Create A Smile on Facebook keep yourself updates on all the happenings and if you're an Instagram addict like I am, you can follow Create A Smile using this name : @createasmilestamps ! :)



Thanks for stopping by,


No comments:

Post a Comment