Saturday, November 12, 2016

An Autumn Card for a Man

Hey stampers, Anni here!
Don't we all love the colors of fall? Today's card is totally inspired by the colors of leaves and trees at the moment. The sentiment says "Let's celebrate!".





I needed a card for my father's birthday! I have a lot of birthday cards in my stash but not one of them was suitable for a man, especially not for a man turning 78 years. So I went through my stamps. Critters - typical my go to images - wouldn't work obviously but the leaves from the set Time to Say Thanks are perfect for masculine cards.




  • I am a newbie when it comes to ZIG Clean Color Real Brush pen - I know, I am late to the party! I just recently discovered how awesome they are! But now I am totally in love and colored the leaves with them! It's fast and you get a great color blend!
  • No need to forgo embellishment on a masculine card! I chose enamel dots in earthtones.
  • To add a little bit of intrest I splattered different colors of color on the background.



There is a Christmas kit ahead - don't forget to follow Create a Smile on Facebook and Instagram to get all the news!



      


4 comments: