Sunday, November 6, 2016

Add Stitching To Cards - Part 2

Hi everyone! How's your week been? Today continues the stitching adventure! Hope you'll like it and give it a try.  




For this card, I started by stamping my sentiment and snowflakes first. But you will see in the card that I changed my mind and restamp the sentiment on another paper and paste it over it. 

That was because, I added the strings in a way that it's coming out of the words but in the end, it was covering the sentiment too much. That's why I restamp the sentiment. 


I've secured the string with a washi tape but later I mount the whole thing on a craft form before sticking it on the card base.






I love how the strings makes the card comes alive!  I hope you'll try this method. Come back next week for another idea! 




We R Memory Keepers Embroidery Floss

Follow Create A Smile on Facebook keep yourself updates on all the happenings and if you're an Instagram addict like I am, you can follow Create A Smile using this name : @createasmilestamps ! :)



Thanks for stopping by,


No comments:

Post a Comment