Hello everyone,Raluca here with a cute and simple Halloween card using the adorable "Creepy Cute" stamp set.
Since Halloween is fast approaching I wanted to make a card with the cute zombie pig.
* First of I prepared my watercolor panel by diecut it using the.
* To add color to the panel I played with my Distress Inks and the ink smooshing technique.
* I diecut an oval from vellum to place it behind the piggy.
* I colored the image with Marco Raffine colored pencils, fussy cut it and mounted using foam squares on the vellum.
* On the panel I added a strip of black glitter cardstock and a strip of pattern paper.
* I mounted the entire panel on a black card base and my card was done, :)
* If you feel that your image doesn't stand out from the background add a piece of vellum behind it. ;)
Have a lovely Tuesday!
Thanks for stopping by,