Today I have a Christmas card for you with an old friend. Do you remember the cutest Santa ever from the winter kit called Snow Dance? I tell you a secret: He will be relounged soon.
This little Santa is one of my all time favorite - and that means a lot because I LOVE Santa stamps and I have a few (and more). So when Christine told us that the stamp set from the kit will be back in stock I was so happy and I knew I wanted to make a card with it.
- Stamp, color and fussy cut the Santa.
- Create a background using watercolor cardstock, Ken Oliver's Color Burst and Water. Let it dry. Die cut a stitched rectangle from the cardstock.
- Stamp and emboss the sentiment on a piece of vellum. Fussy cut it.
- Die cut a tag from white cardstock and add red twine.
- Assemble the card.
- Use a big sentiment with a small image to create a focal point.
- Red and pale blue or pale turquoise is one of my favorite color combos for Christmas cards.