Monday, July 18, 2016

You're a treasure....

Hi there it's Anja again and I am here to show you some more inspiration with the great new release which you all loved so far.


 
 



The new release has so many great products it's hard to choose which are favorite. I really love those little tag dies and the sentiments that go along with them. So I focused on these sentiments and made a background with them. I Always try to use the supllies on a different way.
 
 


I first stamped the little sentiments at random on a white panel and heat embossed them with white embossingpowder. I used the big heart polka stencil and applied some distress inks.
I diecut a circle out of vellum and placed it offset onto the panle. Stamped the pirate and some coins and copic colored them. Cut a banner out of black cardstock and heat embossed the sentiment again using the white embossingpowder. Adhered everything to the panel and glued the panel down onto a topfolded cardbase.




Stamps;

All hands on Deck, Sentiments XS



Stencil;

Big Heart Polka





 







Now make sure you head over to the blog to find much more inspiration with all those great new supplies and you have until wednesday to comment on THIS post and maybe you are the Lucky one to win a credit to the store.

Have a great week;

Hugs Anja

1 comment:

  1. I love that cute koala pirate. So adorable. The card looks amazing, the soft background with sentiments and the die cut image over vellum looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete