Sunday, July 10, 2016

DIY Background Part 4 + Sneaky Peek

Hi Everyone!  Another week of DIY Background and this time with die cutting! And also, since there's gonna be a week of sneak peeks coming up, I thought I'd share with you a card using a product you will have to get! 


I don't want to spoil any surprises yet so I'm not gonna show the full die-cutting set but this card can be replicated using any dies you have. 

You can use it with a bigger die but a smaller one would be more fun. It would be a circle die, heart, stars, squares, etc. What I did was, I've coloured the die is some sort of rainbow order using copic markers. 

Since the background is so colourful, I've decided to keep the sentiment bold and black :) 

If you like the dies I used, stay tuned to this blog and you'll be able to see more sneaks and the entire product set!


All Create A Smile products : 


Follow Create A Smile on Facebook keep yourself updates on all the happenings and if you're an Instagram addict like I am, you can follow Create A Smile using this name : @createasmilestamps ! :)

Thanks for stopping by,


2 comments:

  1. Simply fabulous card..love all those sweet little tags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So wundervoll...tolle Farben und klasse Idee mit all den kleinen Tags.
    Habe mich gleich als Follower eingetragen um nichts mehr zu verpassen.

    LG
    Anja

    ReplyDelete