Monday, February 1, 2016

Get Well Soon!

Hello!

Marika here with my first post for the Create A Smile Design Team, when Christine asked me if I wanted to be a part of this wonderful team I jumped around screaming! I love the cute stamps and wonderful dies that Create A Smile has. For my card today I made a small and simple get well soon card, for when you're in an hurry but really wants to make someone smile. For you who don't know me, I'm a swedish craftoholic and have been blogging about my crafts since 2009 and been making video tutorial since 2012. I love crafting and it's a big part of my life. When I'm not crafting I'm either working, as a full stack developer, or spend time with my boyfriend and my two very cuddly cats.





The idea for this card was that I wanted to try some different size of card and I also wanted to use my dies that I have had laying around. So I matched up the size of my card base to fit with the size of the die, which of course I choose to fit with that darling little mouse nurse.



This card is pretty simple to make, but here is a video showing how I put it together.





When fuzzy cutting, try moving the image and not the scissors. And if you like me and usually makes the same size of cards, try thinking outside the box and play around making different sizes and shapes of cards. For more tips watch the video.



1 comment:

  1. A sweet little card and YES, I subscribed to your YT channel. A great video! TFS!

    ReplyDelete