Monday, October 26, 2015

Minimal stamping.......

It's Anja again on this new week to come.
And today I would like to show you a card where only the sentiment is stamped.

 





In my previous two cards I showed you the use of the pretty pouch in which the snowdance kit comes and i still have some more left. I really love the design the colors and why not use it to make embellishments for my card?



I took a standard sidefolded white cardbase and placed at the left a little strip patterned paper. Diecut three christmasornaments out of the pouch and used a stamp to make the top of the ornaments and silver heat embossed it. Made three bows from the twine and adhered them to the ornaments. With a silver marker I drew line to hang the ornaments and to finish them of I placed some enamel stickers. The sentiment is also silver heat embossed and to get it all together I placed a small silverstrip at the left.
Rounded the corners using a chomper and so I had a CAS christmascard.



Snowdance kit;



Snowdance zipper pouch;


 Snowdance enamel stickers



Stamps; Cool Buddies.





Often when you use a strip of paper and a little strip of another paper at the side of your card it gives the card something extra. You can easily diecut the pouch or cut it and the plastic is of a very good quality.



Again don't forget that we love to see waht you create with the create a smile stamps supplies especially with the snwodance kit which was sold out in no time. Link up you projects in the sidebar.

Have a great creative week,

Anja

1 comment: