Thursday, March 5, 2015

UP! UP! UP!

Hello crafty friends, Yoonsun here!

For my card today, I made no-line watercolour card with both of February released stamp sets -Eggstraordinary Egghunt and Botanical Love.

 

 
I was inspired by the Disney movie 'UP'. As many of you know, a 78-year-old balloon salesman, Carl fly away to the South American wilderness with a little boy named Russell. I've got the idea from that balloons!! As you can see the flowers turned into the balloons!!

 
  • No-line watercolouring technique: Stamp images with Distress Ink Antique Linen -I use Pumice Stone when I need to colour it with grey tones- and colour them with Distress markers using waterbrush or paint brush.
    Sheep: Pumice Stone, Barn Door, Vintage Photo
    Piggy: Worn Lipstick, Tattered Rose, Brushed Corduroy
    Bunny: Mustard Seed, Scattered Straw, Vintage Photo
    Largest flower balloon: Squeezed Lemonade, Scattered Straw
    Small flower balloon: Seedless Preserves, Barn Door
  • Draw the lines of a balloon using 1mm fine point pen.
  • The flair fit into the largest flower!

 

Look at more closely! Aren't they adorable? I am so in love with these cute critters!


 
Woohoo! March release is landing soon!! Check out our Facebook page

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!
xoxo Yoonsun

6 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, Yoonsun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute - love your coloring

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh my this is absolutely adorable, beautiful,cute and just down right fantastic. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute 😃 and I love the pink hair from the sheep 😊

    ReplyDelete