Sunday, March 8, 2015

Smiling stars of February!

Hello everyone,

thanks for visiting our blog today :)
Macrh 8th already - oh my - where did time go?
Honestly - I have no idea - I feel the month just began.

Last month we started a link-up tool on our sidebar and  picked some featured artists of the month - and this is so much fun - because (even If I don't comment on all the entries due to a lack of time) we LOVE your projects.
We're featuring some of you who played along and also draw one random winner who gets a surprise pack of goodies :)
The linky for March will be up very soon - we'd love to see your Create A Smile projects made in March here (you can also link up the projects that you made during the last week)!

So, here the are... our

of February;

(note: They come in no particular order)

1) Sonja
Sonja's card combining all the Create A Smile freebies on one card was love at first sight. I love her color choice and how she added the sentiment (friends like you are invaluable).

2) Gisela
Gisela is a garden- and flower lover - and she often takes time to share her projects over on facebook (thank you, Gisela!)
This little Pillowbox using Botanical Love is super cute and I love the bold red with the soft flowers.  Also - seeing projects other than cards is awesome and inspiring! :)

Geldgeschenke verpacken


I first saw this card on Instagram (yes - please please tag us if you share your CASstamps card in Instagram - we love love love seeing your projects over there (I often flip through Instagram when I'm on  my way to work by train or when I'm in bed - hehe) and this card instantly caught my attention. I'm a sucker for rainbows and high-contrast - so what's not to love about that card using our friendship-chipboard?



A big thank you for sharing your art, Ladies!
Here's a badge that you can proudly display on your blogs:


Last but not least it's time for a random winner of some goodies.....

{insert drummroll here}

it is




What a cute card combining our stamps with our Friends from The Alley Way Stamps and going all green. Congrats, Birka! Please send a message to info{at)createasmilestamps.com to claim your prize!


So many German designers this time. We'd love to see more international friends link up as well. What are you waiting for? Maybe you're the next winner :)

Have a great week-end!

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! Congratulations to everyone. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Christine,
    i was sitting with my husband on the sonday -morning -breakfast-table and when i was ready i looked on my I-Pad and what cut i see? I've got a smiling star, thank you so much for that! I'm very glad! ... and congratulation to the winner Birka, i lover her Cards too.
    A beautifull sunday for all
    Gisela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Hallo, when i was reading, that i am a smiling star, i was so exited, of certainly it was a sunday(!) morning, i could (!) see and love(!) Birkas cards. Sorry!

      Delete
  3. Juhuuu.. vielen Dank, liebe Christine :-) Ich hab noch nie was gewonnen :-) ich teil meinen Gewinn auch mit den drei grünen Typen :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ach Birka, das hast du verdient, deine Karten und die Texte dazu machen mich fröhlich!!

      Delete
  4. Ach, und Danke Gisela :-) ich gebe den Glückwunsch an dich zurück :-) Du Smiling star ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, my card is among the smiling stars. Now, I couldn't be smiling more boardly myself. ;o) Thank you so much! And congrats to all the other featured smiling stars and winner Birka. Wishing you all a happy Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Herzlichen Glückwunsch, liebe Sonja, Du hast es verdient, denn Deine Werke sind einfach unglaublich schön!!! O:-)

      Delete
  6. I can´t believe it... me... one of the smiling stars! I´m feeling so honored... thank you very much! And also congratulations to the other smiling stars! ;-)

    ReplyDelete